News

View first unread post Attachment(s) KoTOR Holster Weapons Mod [English]

Holster Party Weapons Mod v1.1
for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I (English language version only)

New in this Version
If the party gets attacked or any hostile people/creatures are in sight, weapons will be automatically reequipped.

Description
This mod provides an Armband that when used will unequip the parties weapons on first use and reequip them on the next use. If the party gets attacked or any hostile people/creatures are in sight, weapons will be automatically reequip.
To get the armband talk to Carth and ask him if he has any items you could use. To use it, the armband has to be equipped and after that you must activate it via the action menu.

Future
Next thing will be to implement functionality to automatically reequip weapons on being attacked. - DONE
After that I want to look into the possibilities to make Sith troops react on the player running around with weapons drawn.
And when that is done, I would like to make it possible to see holstered weapons on the party characters.

Installation
Extract the downloaded file, start the install exe and follow the instructions.
The installer is made with TSLPatcher.

Compatibility
This mod is compatible to most other mods except those who changed Carth's dialogues (File: k_hcar_dialog.dlg) or the AI Master script (File: k_ai_master.nss/ncs).

Acknowledgements
LucasForum - a great resource of information about modding KoTOR and a bunch of helpful people.
Stoffe - for his TSLPatcher.
Fred Tetra - for his very helpful KoTOR-Tool.
And to all the other people I haven't mentioned, that support the KoTOR community with their ideas, experience, or tools.

Thank you!

History
v1.1 - Added functionality to automatically reequip weapons on being attacked or when hostile people/creatures are in sight
v1.0 – Initial Release

Links
WIP Thread @ LucasForum

DOWNLOAD
Xiskio's Holster Weapons Mod v1.1.7z
(313.15 KiB) Downloaded 2406 times

Views: 27663  •  Comments: 3  •  Write comments [ Back ]

Umfragen

Welche Art von Computer-Spielen zockt Ihr?

Rollenspiel
36%
Onlinespiele
12%
Actionspiele
7%
Adventure
7%
Echtzeitstrategie
12%
Rundenstrategie
4%